Bartley J. Madden Foundation
Our purpose is to promote free-market capitalism rooted in a value-creation mindset that maximizes innovation and opportunity while sustaining win-win relationships. A society that embraces free-market capitalism builds upon property rights, voluntary transactions, and a level competitive playing field where the rules apply equally to all participants. Such a society enthusiastically supports and rewards experimentation, knowledge-building, and innovation by established firms and entrepreneurial start-ups alike. Free-market capitalism is our best instrument to achieve widespread prosperity and a rising standard of living for everyone.
- Free speech
- Educational programs that explain how capitalism works and its effectiveness compared to various forms of socialism
- Educational initiatives to help people learn about the value-creation process in business firms and other organizations, and to enable them to succeed as value creators
- Initiatives to instill private sector innovation and efficiency into government processes.
- Organizations skilled in helping people obtain jobs that offer a career path to earned success
- Programs to assist veterans of our armed services to transition to a productive private sector life
- Research that advances our thinking about managing business firms for the mutual, long-term benefit of all stakeholders.
Bartley J. Madden
Gregory L. Madden
Jeffrey B. Madden